LICENTIATE ASSOCIATESHIP AND FELLOWSHIP EXAM
Licentiate Exam Mock ,III Exam Mock, IC38 Exam Mock, NISM Exam Mock , NCFM Exam - Click Here
The Insurance Institute of India was established to promote insurance education and training in India. It offers a variety of exams, but the licentiate test offered by the Insurance Institute of India is a good place to start if you want to get growth in the insurance sector in India.In general, the exams are divided into three stages: LICENTIATE, ASSOCIATESHIP, and FELLOWSHIP. These tests establish a standard of proficiency in the field of insurance.
Below is description/ details of the different stages of an exam by the Insurance Institute of India:
1) Licentiate exam – This is a basic course that consist of two mandatory papers, Principles of Insurance and Practice of Insurance (Life and Non-Life), and one optional paper from the professional exam curriculum. This exam has a good reputation in the field, and it is possible to pass both the associate and fellow exams. A candidate can only pass the Licentiate exam if they have completed all of the required Licentiate papers and have earned 60 credit points.
2) Associateship exam – Students at this level may choose subjects either, Life, Non-Life, or a combination of both. The study plan teaches you about the subject you've chosen. Candidates are required familiar with the practical elements/concept of these courses.
3) Fellowship exam – the Insurance Institute of India's highest level test, which includes advanced studies in certain fields of insurance.
In this article, we'll understand the various licentiate tests in detail.. They are:
1) Licentiate in Life Insurance – This exam includes three papers: Principles of Insurance (IC 01), Practice of Life Insurance (IC 02), and Insurance Business Regulation (IC 03). (IC 14).
2) Licentiate in General Insurance exam – This exam includes three papers namely Practice of General Insurance (IC 11), Principle of Insurance (IC 01),Regulation of Insurance Business (IC 14). Regulation of Insurance Business papers (IC14) & Principles of Insurance (IC01) are common test papers for both exams. To pass these licentiate tests, you must take the Insurance of India Mock Test, which will assist you in passing the exams on the first try. IEXAM -Insurance Institute of India practice mock series are developed in such a way that the student will pass his or her exam on the first try. They explain practically every question so that you may easily understand and remember the answers. The mathematical questions are also given explicit step-by-step solutions.. Aside from that, they provide unlimited attempts to practice for the exam. You can practice for six months, plus a one-month free extension if necessary. The questions in the IEXAM Insurance Institute of India mock test question bank have been carefully chosen to ensure that only the most significant questions are included, allowing students to save time and pass the tests on their first try. Licentiate Exam Mock ,III Exam Mock, IC38 Exam Mock, NISM Exam Mock , NCFM Exam
What's Your Reaction?