IC72 MOTOR INSURANCE EXAM - 12
Que. 1 : Q1) Regulations for product terms and conditions may not include________
1. a) Standard products or minimum benefit coverage mandates
2. b) Standardisation of definitions and terms
3. c) Caps on waiting periods and cost sharing provisions
4. d) Free Delivery of products to the needy
Que. 2 : Q2) Which act was introduced to bring both life and non-life insurance companies under a single act?
1. a) Indian Life Assurance Companies Act 1912
2. b) Indian Insurance Act 1938
3. c) Life Insurance Corporation Act 1956
4. d) General Insurance Act 1972
Que. 3 : Q3) The Central Government Health Scheme was introduced for_________
1. a) Central Government Employees working for civilian assignments
2. b) Central Government Employees working for military assignments
3. c) Blue Collar workers working for formal private sector
4. d) All the citizens of India
Que. 4 : Q4) When the reinsurance contract is proportional to the original insurance contract. It is called__________
1. a) Quota Share Insurance
2. b) Excess of loss
3. c) Stop Loss Cover
4. d) Profitable reinsurance
Que. 5 : Q5) Who is at present the sole authority of Reinsurance business in India?
1. a) National assurance Company Limited
2. b) The New India assurance Co. ltd.
3. c) General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
4. d) All of the above
What's Your Reaction?