NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors: Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions NISM-Series-V-A:
Mutual Fund Distributors:
Frequently Asked Questions Get answers to all the unanswered questions and queries about the NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors exam.
1. What is the exam about? The NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination is designed to establish a minimum knowledge foundation for anyone marketing or distributing mutual funds, including: . First, there are Individual Mutual Fund Distributors. . Secondly, Employees of organizations involved in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds . Finally, employees of asset management firms, particularly those involved in mutual fund sales and distribution.
2. What is the importance of the examination? Candidates who pass the Mutual Fund Distributors examination must: . Firstly, Know the fundamentals of mutual funds, including their role and structure, the many types of mutual fund schemes, and their characteristics. . Secondly, Understand how mutual funds are distributed in the marketplace, how schemes are to be evaluated, and how investors and prospective investors can be offered acceptable products and services. . Thirdly, familiarise yourself with the legal, accounting, valuation, and tax implications of mutual funds and their distribution. . Finally, mutual fund distributors should familiarise themselves with financial planning as a strategy to investing in mutual funds as a means of fostering long-term customer relationships.
3. Who is the intended audience for the examination? The following individuals are eligible to take the NISM-Series-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination: . First, connected people employed or involved or to be employed or engaged in the sale and/or distribution of mutual fund products, including distributors, agents, brokers, sub-brokers, or any other name under which they may be known. . Second, interested students and experts . Finally, other persons
4. How can I register for the examination? Candidates can register by visiting https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/. . Candidates can select a test facility, date, and time window online after registering. . You can see the registration guidelines HERE.
5. How can I renew my certification? Before your current certificate expires, you must either complete the NISM CPE for Mutual Fund Distributors or pass the NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination.
6. What are the exam goals according to the curriculum? . First, consider the investment landscape. . Second, the Mutual Fund Concept and Role . Third, the Indian Legal Structure of Mutual Funds . Fourth, there is the legal and regulatory framework. . Information on the Scheme . Additionally, Fund Distribution and Channel Management . The Net Asset Value, Total Expense Ratio, and Unit Pricing . Moreover, Taxation . Client Services . Furthermore, Fund Risk, Return, and Performance . Performance of Mutual Fund Schemes . Finally, choose a mutual fund scheme.
7. What is the exam's total number of questions? 100 multiple-choice questions will be on the exam.
8. What is the exam's passing score? To pass the certification exam, the candidate must have a minimum score of 50%.
9. Does the exam have any negative marking? There will not be any negative grades.
10. How long is the period of the exam? The duration of the examination is 120 minutes, or 2 hours.
11. What is the fee to take the exam? Exam fees amount to 1,500/-
Click here to Practice Test Now
What's Your Reaction?